7/1/11

Five.

"I miss you when something really good happens because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night, thinking of everything we've talked about, about that night we had together. I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel, like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But those words may forver stay in my heart, locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too...but I'll never know."
-I don't remember which book I read this from, but I absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment