11/8/11

E.H.W.R.

He's really the only guy I've ever loved, the one I'd do anything for. I'd give him chances over and over again, and he knows it. Everything was fine. Or they were up to the point where he talked to me less and less. And eventually, he just stopped talking to me completely. And we were over, just like that. But then, after awhile he'd come back, and the whole process would start all over again. It's like he's taking me for granted, and then taking advantage of the fact that I'd always be here when he comes crawling back. I don't know what to do. I can't let go. I can't move on. If I try, I start thinking about all the things that could've been, that could've happened. And I just get so overwhelmed with heartbreak and sadness, that I can't help but wait for him to come back and give him another chance, hoping that it will be different. I cling on to the hope that everything will change and just work out for once. I know that sounds absolutely and ridiculously stupid and foolish, but I can't help myself. I can't help how I feel. But then again, I don't want to sit here and allow him to break my heart into even more pieces than before. Gah, the things we go through for "love"...

No comments:

Post a Comment